Sunday, April 11, 2010

Survival Product



I picked up a container of this Instant Chicken Soup, very good!

If I remember correctly, it was about $5.99 and the container lists 67 servings.

Drawbacks? It has MSG in it, so if you are sensitive to that chemical, you need to avoid this or use it minimally.

If I eat at the wrong Chinese Food Carryout, my ears will look like they are ready to burst into flames, some people end up in the emergency room over MSG.

I had one cup of this instant soup last night and a cup about 15 minutes ago, don't feel bad at all. I guess the Chinese Food Carryouts really pile the MSG on...

OSEM Chicken Consomme / Instant Soup

Ingredients: Salt, Corn Starch, Sugar, Dextrose, Spices, Flavor Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate), Maltodextrin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dehydrated Onions, Yeast Extract.

Now, say you have your little alcohol stove made from a soda or beer can, you have you some HEET (Methyl Alcohol) and you have your steel cup and some water and a package of this instant chicken soup. You're cold and you're trying to get warm...and this will go a long way towards making that a reality.

No comments: