Monday, April 12, 2010

Rite-in-the-Rain Paper, does it really work?




Yes it does! It's marvelous!

So, I decided to try a few different writing instruments.

A PILOT Razor Point - total failure. It did not want to stick to this paper and when I placed the paper under the bathroom faucet, it washed the ink off as if it were dirt on the paper.

A PILOT G2 Gel Ink Pen, which happens to be my favorite pen when I have to do a lot of writing. It did not want to write on this paper but as you can see from the photographs, it did not wash off the paper as the other PILOT brand pen ink did.

Pencil was, as expected, just fine.

Sanford Sharpies are just great markers. The top-most text in black and blue Sharpie was five to six minutes old (dried), approximately, when placed in the sink. The lower black and blue text was under two minutes old when placed under the water.

I could not believe it! It is the paper because Sanford Sharpies will smudge on a host of papers and boxes, etc. Not on this stuff!

Then I deliberately tried to smudge the ink on the paper with my thumb, it didn't smear.

This excellent product line can be found here: Rite-In-The-Rain.

No comments: