Monday, December 6, 2010

Julian Assange Attempting to Play Hardball...


It's interesting to note that most of the jingoistic rockheads on talk radio have cited the fact that Julian Assange put people's lives at risk by releasing the documents that he has collected. Apparently, he held back at least some of the information as "insurance" against being set up, etc., so...I don't know who is telling the truth but it appears as though he is.

Here is the story as of right now.

My question is, how in the hell can Americans be ranting about arresting this man for "treason" when he is not an American Citizen...eh? I mean...I know there are a lot of stupid people...but damn!

Well, I've heard enough idiots on talk radio and C-SPAN's Washington Journal to really answer my own question. I guess in what passes for the minds of extremely jingoistic people, ANYONE that doesn't agree with us is guilty of "treason."

I guess Mike Judge is a genius.

No comments: